All at a glance
|Cutting edge / blade||Slice, semi integrated cutting edges, semi convex blade|
|Special features||angled thumb ring, allergy-neutral coating|
|Screw connection||Smart Spin|
Hairdressing Scissors JAGUAR WILD TEMPTATION
WILD TEMPTATION is wrapped in enticing excitement: the black satin finish of the surface means that the predator pattern shimmers wildly and temptingly at the same time.
- JAGUAR SILVER LINE scissors: Excellent sharpness, durability and cutting action. Ideal for slice cutting
- Offset design and the angled thumb ring promise pure ergonomics – relaxed working throughout the working day.
- Innovative high-tech coating, perfected with an elegant black finish. Provides additional protection for those with nickel allergy.
Discover the quality
- Slightly convex blade with semi-integrated cutting edge.
- Forged special steel
- Sharp cutting angle
- Readjustable and flat screw system SMART SPIN
| || || |
MADE IN GERMANY
For more than 90 years, we have maintained the very strictest requirements for quality and workmanship.
CRAFTSMANSHIP & HIGHTECH
Precision craftsmanship combined with the use of state-of-the-art machines and technologies
Each pair of scissors is individually hand-checked and controlled before delivery
Each pair of scissors loses its initial sharpness after a while - always depending on how intensively you work with the them. Your JAGUAR scissors are professionally serviced and resharpened. Your scissors will perform optimally in any desired position and at any selected cutting angle, and the edge sharpness will be maintained.Our Service
Clean the blades and the pivot area of your JAGUAR scissors daily with a soft cloth. Then apply a drop of JAGUAR Maintenance Oil to the pivot area to achieve optimum cutting performance. Open and close the scissors several times to distribute the oil.Care tips